Pumpkin Patch accepts payment via Credit Card or store credit.
We unfortunately do not accept Diners Club cards, PayPal, cheques or direct deposits as payment.
Having trouble paying with your credit card?
For a range of reasons, some credit card transactions may be declined. The most common reasons for a declined credit card are:
- You may be leaving gaps when entering the credit card number.
- Your credit card may have expired. Please double check your details are valid.
- Your credit card was not issued by an Australian or New Zealand Bank.
- Your Internet connection originates outside of Australia or New Zealand (if you're employed by an international company - your Internet service may be based overseas).
- You may have exceeded your credit card limit. Please check with the card issuer if you have sufficient funds in your account.
Please check that your address details are correct, as they may be slightly different to how you know them.
For any of the above reasons, if you continue to experience issues while trying to confirm your order please contact us via one of the methods below and we will be happy to assist you.